~Blog Theme Verse!~

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

-1 Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Begining

The first post! This is a new blog in which I intend to use to help you guys keep track of what I'm doin'. My goals for this blog are as follows:

1. Honor God with this blog, and have a fun time doing it!

2. Having interesting posts that don't make you guys, the readers, fall asleep.

3. Keep updating regularly. (Not necessarily every day, or even every week, but not TOO unoften.)

4. Create interesting discussions for you guys to talk (and debate/argue about...) such as polls, intriguing questions, and more.

5. Be open to suggestions! This blog's mostly for the readers, so I want to be open to anything you think I should do and not be all snobby and, "This is MY blog, so there!"

No comments: