~Blog Theme Verse!~

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

-1 Corinthians 10:31

Friday, May 8, 2009

New Format!

Allo peoples!

I messed with the HTML a little, and I found a way to add more sidebars. So I tweaked it some, and now there's a new format for the blog - (You should've been able to tell that if you're reading this...)

There are now two sidebars - One on the left for stuff like my profile and links, and the one of the right for music and fun stuff - basically whatever is highest in demand. I'm gonna be in the 5k run tomorrow (my goal is to get in the top 20, or beat at least 3 pastors...shouldn't be too hard. ;-)

P.S Oh, if there's enough of you that don't like the new look, I'll change it right back. The blog is goin' LIVE tomorrow so there'll be a new post - should have new info about the 5k!

3 comments:

Liz Hill said...

Cya tomarrow at the 5k hope you win the whke thing!!!!heh always hope for the best right.

Joanna said...

I like the format... and tell me if you beat any pastors! I hope you have fun.

Anonymous said...

Yay the 5k's over and it was awesome! I got 36th place and beat all the pastors EXCEPT for Mr. Somerville (And it was pretty close, he was less than a minute ahead of me!)