~Blog Theme Verse!~

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

-1 Corinthians 10:31

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UGH!

I know, what's up with the hideous colors, right? I was messing with a new header and accidentally changed the colors...for the worse, obviously. But I'm thinking - I didn't like the colors before, so what should I change it to? I want a black background and don't want to change the title color, but other than that, I really don't care! So, what do you guys think? What color should the text be? The post title?

3 comments:

sophia said...

Ooohh awesome robert! love this blog. um... one thing. blue doesn't really work super well on your picture thing. maybe you could have black or red or something. just a thought ;)
again, awesome blog.
soph

Anonymous said...

Okay, good idea! What kind of red or black? Same as the regular titles or what?

Skins #1 fan (or cody) said...

I love the green and black for the text and backround. But you might want to make a more intresting backround, make sure to keep it really dark though.