~Blog Theme Verse!~

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

-1 Corinthians 10:31

Sunday, May 10, 2009

10:31 Senior Challenge Night!

Yipee! I'm now actually ALLOWED to go to 10:31! (No more sneaking myself into the church!) I found the info meeting for the incoming 10:31ers VERY helpful - I hope I get into a awesome Car - Connect Group! (ugh I'm not used to the new name...)

I was really intrigued by the senior challenge night. I especially like Phil and Josh's challenges - they provoked alot of thought and encouraged me on and many others in our walk with the Lord. I am sure that I will benefit alot from officially being in 10:31!

Kudos peoples, cya this week...AS SCHOOL ENDS!! OH YEA!

-A highly enthusiastic Robomaster

P.S I'll see many of you at Six Flags this Friday - I'm not absolutely sure of this, but I believe that we have two extra seats available. If you need one, we might just be able to give them to ya. Don't count on it, tho!

10 comments:

Liz Hill said...

yaaa no school!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So I'm apparently not the only one excited? ;-)

The Ordinary said...

check a comment posted on the latest post of my blog. It will explain some stuff that you need to know, robomaster :)

Skins #1 fan (or cody) said...

DUDE, I just found the best song! It's called Middle by Jimmy Eat World!

Liz Hill said...

haha ya jimmy eat world has a couple good songs...i have not heard that one yet so i am going to go check it out

Liz Hill said...

oh my goodness guys who knew, Bob Marley got diagnosed with cancer on this day woooaaaaaaa, wow i actually think that widget is really fun to read.

Liz Hill said...

oh wow...who asked for d.a.n.c.e. to be put up there......

Liz Hill said...

ok...i completely repute my earlier statement about jimmy eat world i was thinking about someone else or mayby just one of there songs was ok, that was HORRIBLE....

Anonymous said...

So Cody, should I or not put up that song?

Anonymous said...

You should!!!